Seeing beauty

Seeing beauty

Monday, October 3, 2011

Being the creator

I have been watching great videos from Esther and Jerry Hicks from Abraham teachings. I think I have to watch them every day. It is so inspiring and good teachings.

We have to remind us that we are creators of our lives. Our emotions are our guidance system that can tell us if we are heading towards our dream or not. It is vital to keep us in alignment with source energy where there is constant flow of good things and feelings into our lives.
I want to keep this alignment alive, it is love, joy, abundance, laughter, good memories and many more positive emotions. Vow it feels good to be in touch with these feelings, it is also trusting life, trusting my intuition;)

I am going to keep track of my emotions next weeks and practice being in the now with good feelings and appreciation and watch all the good experiences flow into my life. We are the creators. What I want to dream into my life I need to feel in my life now. It is part of me and not there in the distant future. Now it is! So I am starting to dream and feel it now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment