Seeing beauty

Seeing beauty

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The movement towards the dream

Dreaming woman-Solveig

To be a dreamer is often a challenge. I am a dreamer, I dream easily and I have many dreams. I am slowly heading towards them and living them. The challenge is to enjoy the journey here and now, not just the destination. There is always a new dream to move towards, so the real dream is the beauty of the now. The dream can also change during the journey as we grow and change. There is always a movement in life, energy dance in the moonlight, beauty to be seen, love to spread, joy abounding*** 

I am joyfully appreciating the dance towards the dream. The dream is Now, I am living my dream and heading towards new ones.

"Dream your passions, fly away. Go through the hoop of your innermost fears and desires. Meet them and conquer them. Come through your own reflections. Act in your dreams as you want to act and find the guarded kivas where you have hidden your heart." (Agnes Whistling Elk, Medicine Woman)

No comments:

Post a Comment